Saturday, December 11, 2004

my golden rule

my golden rule is "never look at ur answerscripts after trying ur best in xams"
there are tree main reasons for me to follow this superstition or rule:-)
1.generally my mind is always in a normal happy state....and a good result can only increase that happiness but a bad result can surely push my mood in dungeons of sadness.
So i prefer a balanced happiness rather than any extreme.
2.I m too lazy to go to see my ans.scripts:-)
3.I am a firm believer in happiness of present no past.....& no future
What matters for me is my present....bcoz u never know where ur life will head ???
Life is a box of chocolate ...u never know which taste will u get next...just njoy the taste of chocolate in ur mouth at present!!!



Any takers of my golden rule???


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix