Sunday, May 11, 2008

Take a pause..... and ponder

So today is the day when i will take a bird-view of my life again.
Life is good.I am going okay.
Preparing for CFA 1,and then will be heading to London to learn more about business and making contacts.Looking forward to having a good time in london and kathmandu.
Will have to start preparing for FRM/CAT/GMAT once i come back.
Want to get into an Indian B-School this year.If that's not possible then Intl B-School next year.That's my deadline to myself.

Love is still fresh in life.
Be it from family or somewhere else!
My lil sis has entered in to RAT race.
but i guess its an important lesson in life that one has to take to appreciate the luxuries of life.
Mom dad are happy.
I am trying hard given the circumstances.
Want to stablise everything after 2/3 years.
Then i will follow the hidden passions/hobbies and will venture into newer and surprising territories.
My first priority is to stablise first,for that some more pain is in store and going by my experience, i am more than happy to bear it all.Because beyond this hill,a valley of roses is waiting for me.I know for sure ................


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix