Saturday, December 18, 2004

my gains

sorry to all ppl who find spelling mistakes in my blogs but believe me my english is not that bad !!
It's just that my fingers don't press the right key button it may be due to fact that my mind and fingers have a certain phase difference and my hand eye coordination is not as good as sehwag!!
soo lets come back at main topic...i think i have learnt a lot abt myself and achieved my set targets in this winter vacations ....First was to learn java and C++...and learn it very well with almost all the phenomenal power of both the lang which i have done...second one was regarding my project and i think i have done ok in it....I will complete that at my home....
thirdly is a secret
and hey....i had got calls from satyam and motorola for my summer intern ....talks are still in progress........will post news later
that's all
I think to summarize i learnt a lot
bye


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix