Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Survived the worst act of treachery and knife in the back kind of incident in my whole life-I

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was sailing in the boat of life finding new islands of friends and well wishers aloof to the

mediocrities and hullaballoo of life on the shores but then came an iceburg,totally

unannounced but as i was careless and in hedonistic mood as ever so i collided with it head

on and to my utter dismay it was the same iceberg which sunk titanic,same flood which

perished the egyptian and harappan civilizations,same revolution which uprooted czars

dictatorship from russia.
First time i felt how you feel when your worst nightmares turn into reality.
But as my 'golden' philosophy always show me the path of survival and that's why i will

always remain loyal and adherent to this philosophy of mere three words-"NEVER SAY

DIE"....It was my turn to turn into a sangfroid and though anxiety caused by anachronism

was making me sweat and as the sand of time was running away from the hourglass my

heartbeat was gradually gaining the speed and at around 1:00 pm it was about to

explode......The first time in my life i felt the seering heat of deadlines which were

unannounced ......
But i somehow cling on to my only ray of hope and kept faith in my abilities,keeping the

silhouette of diffidence just away from me and fighting against all odds with obduracy .
And come 1:30 pm the complex machinery of my heart and brain came to an abrupt halt and

i felt like that i have achieved the "NIRVANA".My body felt almost weightless and the soul

seemed to be joyous but i was totally exhausted with such panicky emotional experience.
The story behind this will follow in next post.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix