Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Self Analysis & My daily activities

Today i was just sitting doing self analysis as ever and i came to discover the fact
that surely i have made some progress in reaching towards my future goals....I still remember that pallid looking archies poster-"A little progress everyday adds upto big results".The pyrotechnics in JEE got me to this extremely competetive place but my lackadaisical interest in books and 'mug a day' exams have always thwarted away my ludicrous attempts to study books.
I belive the winner of race has to carry on with aplomb and i am not diffident about my abilities.I will persevere with the notion of hardwork,upgradation and zeal which has served me so well in past.May be this feeling of neurosis will slowly wither away and i will resume to work to full speed.....I know entertainment has abetted me in fertilizing the process of me getting away from engg books.
But i will work with evangelical zeal to get to my goal.

My favourite pass-times
----------------------
1.Surf mail topcoder cricinfo blogger
2.CAT tests
3.Occasional movies+series+books fiction
4.Programming learn+compete+projects
5.bhatting(not much)+chatting(friends)+calls
6.Reading arts books.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix