Saturday, August 20, 2005

Some thoughts

I have been trying to learn Qt for quite a while and the experience has been rewarding....I have learnt abt intricacies of what makes a good package....hopefully another 20 hrs + 1 day and i will be able to master and add the new beast in the zoo of my skills.
Recently submitted an entry in "intel India Student Research contest".....Guide was first time really helpful....but i must mention that he was atleast helpful to me during my last year.....gave me lots of books and area to study.......I believe everything happens for something good in life and as Amitabh bacchan famusly quotes-"If something happens which u wanted,then its definitely good but if something don't happen according to ur wish then its better,as that is ur destiny and it is planned by god".And as Lord Krishna puts the famous "Karma Principle".
Life is nothing but a series of karmas and one who is not giving his 100% is surely offending the almighty himself.
lots of things are presently going in my mind and i have zeroed on CAT to be my realistic aim next year...Presently i am now in phase of gauging my positives and negatives and since i still have ample amount of time in my kitty i am making my moves cautiously.

Presently there are three things on my agenda of CAT:
1.Improve vocab=>PT+gre+regular novels+surfing will suffice....It's not a prep kind of thing it's just gradual increment ....i believe
2.Time management=>tests tests and tests
3.Maths calculation improvement=>trying for last 20 yrs....but alas!my favourite quote is "i don't like maths".........


Meanwhile NCERT books definitely give me a sound sleep.:-)

Lately some chaos is going on in deptt but i knew it was inevitable as some smart ppl think they are oversmart but they aren't !!

And i believe that ur social life is a set of sine curves for where each person has his own life as a sine curve......and when the end days come u will see all those sine curves and will note that every sine curve started at origin and came back at origin......Sometimes ur curve was on high and sometimes ur friend's ....so that doesn't matter to me who is on high presently!!

Sometimes old pals and songs seem inresistible..........presently listening to mukesh and chatting to my 7 yr old friend.
Project Seriousness rating-4/10
Coming rating=>Catcher on the Rye


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix