Saturday, August 13, 2005

project project project

Somehow it always seems to me that i have changed a lot in last 3 years.Life i think is like a river and ur character is like the shores of river....I am somehow fortunate enough that i haven't faced any floods and that has led to gradual shaping of my shores during last theree years.... slow and steady........The last known flood was when i was preparing for JEE....But now it seems that i ca't delay the inevitable anymore and will have to face a macabre tide in next year.....and i will have to mend my shoies in a short time ....so that my river of life remains pious and calm as ever.............

Another major change that has come in to me,is my ever decreasing appetite to learn from the oldest source of wisdom "THE BOOKS".To quote one of my best friends-"BOOKS ARE THE MOST WASTEFUL SOURCE OF INFORMATION" and i agree totally to him!(I CAN"T EVEN IMAGINE MYSELF AGREEING TO THIS THOUGHT DURING MY SCHOOL LIFE)......I guess i have become more application oriented.......Read just whatever is necessary and that too to bare minimum!!!

Lately I have started liking the thrill of doing work ,rather than attending boring unstimualting lectures....I really pity on the ppl who attend lectures no to learn anything but rather to get good grades.....I ask u a question wud u eat cockroach if u know it's beneficial for ur health???So why listen to lectures which u and ur proff both know are going to amount to absolutely zero interms of real life utility!!
I have been trying new technologies and came out with flying colors in all kinds of work assigned to me.....lately i have been working on a project to make a CAD tool and the kind of work excited due to thrill of doing something constructive and new...and we are gonna participate in INTEL INDIA RESEARCH CONTEST(though i am not a research person ).....Working on a C++ PROJECT ......
Developing my reading habits......and working on my not so far challanging future...MAY god help me and give me the strength to face the storm.

latest news:Trying to mingle out witth a matki.....she gave me sorta wierd smile.....i think she was flirting with me....She still has my pen with her.....and i m gonna get it;-)

My Dedication rating towards project:2/10(hopful of a 300% increase in rating by end of this month)


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix