Saturday, April 30, 2005

new beginning and new resolutions

I have been through a lot of things this semester and some times i feel that i used to put much less effort during my school days then here.i guess it is the comp sc department which keeps you always on your toes in a semester I wish i could study the pesaceful chemical.
So the latest news is i m very frust by my guide's inhuman attitude.He was 'cool' in whole semester but lately he has slowly turned in to my nightmare.Now which insane person asks for a seminar right in the middle of your endsems??
And which psycho person tells u to get an a.c 2 tier reservation cancelled just for a boring seminar which won't add anything to my knowledge and my guide's knowledge as well.
Ok i m leaving this frust talk .
Let me chalk out the plan
1.For my summer Training
Will work with total honesty during office hrs and will not carry any excess baggage of work with me in the evenings when I will chill out with my friends.
Weekends will be for fun and sightseeing.Let's see if I can add a new hyderabadi lass in my chic list.
2.For Next semester
An oncampus gf will be first priority.
rest will depend on the load of the semester.

So these are the plans
Weather is cool here right now .thank God,from saving me from the unbearablly humid KGP heat.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix