Saturday, February 12, 2005

xams are trivial now!!

Well I have come back again to post and i m very relieved that I cracked the networking test without any huge catastrophe....:-))
Lately life has been a little slow the assignments,classes,softwares,project1 and the failure of the talk to a proff in UK whom i couldn't convince that $550/month is not going to suffice for my living in UK for my summer internship in may/june.....:-(
Soo i guess now i have to do my summer intern in INdia only and where???That's a suspense!!
Soo yet another midsems are on the horizon and I don't feel like i m having some exams in near future and not feeling any urge to study....I guess now my study days are slowly drifting away from me....No more enthusiasm towards studies:-(
I like to work now more on assignments and projects as I feel they give me some kind of job satisfaction and happiness ....Lately i have been avoiding footer as well which i guess is not right .....Life will always be busy and I guess to stay fit and kool u have to have manage ur time in best possible way.....
rest is best
Signing off in +ve mood
Present song:"hum naa samjhe the baat itni si.."-Gardish(one of my all time favourites!!)


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix