Sunday, December 19, 2004

philosophy and me

I definitely think sometime that i am a perfect philosophical kind of person....The best teacher of a person is i think ,books and the person himself..... don't know why it happens with me but i love to learn from books instead of a human teacher......
My best fantasy of life is just having a place to live in the lovely picturesque hills of khandala and lokhandwala with my laptop and a small farm....The memories of the serene beauty that day are still fresh in my memories....it like a drop of dew so innocent,pious and transparent ....it was like the giggle of an infant...........
Life ........these 4 words still puzzles me most!!Why i am here in this world?What is my ultimate aim??Who am i???What is god???
Signing off in a philosophical mood
Ashish


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix