Sunday, December 19, 2004

deleted my first post and secret behind my emailid

I posted all the digital fortress by dan brown but alas I thought may be one day he can sue me ...so i deleted that novel from my first post ...but if u want a copy of that novel then plzz mail me at ash4u8iit@yahoo.co.in
The secret behind such an eccentric yahoo id is that In first year all we friends(good friends)decided that after first year we will be in different halls away from eachother...so we decided to use our nicks as first three or 4 lettrs and u see that '4u8iit@yahoo.co.in' is a common part....so for eg following kinds of ids generated..
raj4u8iit@yahoo.co.in
rc4u8iit@yahoo.co.in
ash4u8iit@yahoo.co.in
emails were never so easy to remember!!!
...Was a great idea naa???Any takers??


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix