Friday, February 11, 2005

Me Mr. Confident

Hi to all
After soo long time I have come to post again..:-)
You all must be wondering what i was doing all these days....
Believe me or not in the past 15 days i haven't written a mail or even chatted with some one on my yahoo messenger...I guess i as very busy with my java and networking assignments...
Umm now i have made 4 s/w which look like any other professional s/w in market....
in JAVA
And i think that s/w engg comes natural to me.
So now i have got a whole set of array of languages under my kitty and a hardware language will get more than a warm welcome in my brain....May be now i will learn verilog as it is req for my project.
My java skills have really increased in an exponential manner.....May be now my skill level is in tpp 3 in class.
So i have decided to use appropriate language for appropriate cause
Java-software
c&c++ with mamoth power of STL-algos and codes
perl-scripts and data mining
vb-microsoft technologies
php,html and sql-database and website applications
Soo I guess that since this is only my 6th sem and with this much fire power i can definitely conquer some goals
Beware !!I m coming hard
oK bye gotta go ...have to mug lots of pages for networking........byeeeeee


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix