Thursday, February 24, 2005

fate vs will,Will come back hard

One of my chidhood dreams was to become an ias ...Destiny has carried me here and got me to study computer science but i must admit that i m a terrible adapater.....But once i adapt i am as good as anyone...
One wud be amused to know that i used to fear from/hate maths(which i still do!!) and ended up as doing something which pertains to mother of all mathematics...this is pure fate...it is noting that i cud have done something about it
Similar thing holds for about the halls i live in....... pure fate!!
But i know i have an enormous amount of will power and i will turn my dream into reality ...not for me but for some ppl who have pinned their hopes on me
The post before was just posted right after a macabre exam...
And I was feelin quite low as tina has also left me .........I wish she cud understand that how much i care for her ...it was just that i got entangled in the cobwebs of my life and must admit became a lot sel centred...........i always njoy doing some programming and instead of writin a mail ...i thought writin same lines of code will produe something wonderful....But She will always be a one special person in my life ....I also thought it very ridiculous to hold to her ...when sh can do so much better with out me........After all I know that i am a little self centerd these days ....but its the necessity of he hr ...otherwise i will lose the focus and time lost will just not come back
Soo tommorrow also i have my exam as well ...Software engg
Gotta study and make some b'ful concepts ...This is the subject i love and i seriously disagree with the ppl who say that it is just about mugging ...I think the companies and organisation who develop mamoth s/w knows and appreciate its value...Since i also have made some small s/w of my own like "snakes and ladders" aka "solitaire"...So i know how much effort a systematic planning can save
So definitely thumbs up for s/w engg
But History will always be my first love
And me going to "TCS-HYDERABAD" for my summer intern ....Hoping that will find something new there and excited to make some new friends in this mildly complicated entangled web of my life


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix