Saturday, February 19, 2005

self analysation(was in a philosophical mood)

Note:these thoughts came in to my mind when i was having a leisure time because of the blackout of lan in our hall..It was like 4 days in prison without the lan the life seems to be like hell and i really don't know that whether i want anything fro life anymore!!I don't want to leave this life of leisure and constantly trying new things but i guess i will have to eventually move on with life and leave this IIT!!






why am i like i am??
Today in afternoon just i was laying on my bed...I saw the poster right on the wall...which
had that age old story of "footsteps on sand and god carrying the man in his most difficult and troublesome
times".It just initiated a process of self analysation in me and I pondered upon where
my life is going and asked some questions to myself...which i don't know how many ppl ask to themselves??

I analysed my character,behavior and what world thinks about me and in general what's going on in my
life?Is it all that I wanted from life ???Is this the way that I wanted my life head to??

Will post later the answers of these questions in my subsequent posts
bye


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix