Sunday, April 24, 2005

A brand new beginning

So I have got back to my fav blogspace.today is a newday and I am a person who carries loads of optimism in his heart and soul.
Life has been cool lately.
Yesterday I submited my Mini software project and guess what i was tagged with the 'best project done' award.
today I have to do lots n lota of mugging in my quest of my first ever 'nine pointer'.Going to CL to chill out,As in this time in india the weather is too hot to handle.....Moreover i am not a kinda person who is very entusiastic abt mugging.My mind always roams here and there while mugging...but still my speed of mugging is pretty gud...which makes me sometime wonder...if i go with my 100% might and will ,I will finish a semester course in 2 days at max!!
but that's never gonna happen ...as i am not very sincere towards mugging.
I don't know If my mind wanders that much then what about the poor female souls who despite spending considerable amount of their pre-marital lifetime in front of books
.....learn very less.I think about almost any aspect of human behaviour and world etc etc...........What do they think that's a mystery!!!
Next what?
Hey i have started a new blog in http://www.livejournal.com/ash4u8iit
Do visit it.
http://www.livejournal.com/samsta_iit is also a very good blog by phatpahti ....my laughing stock.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix