Saturday, August 27, 2005

Resolutions time again

Trilogy is calling the guys today to hotel Park(5 star) in kolkata today.
But since i have to study in kharagpur for one more year for my btech
and mtech so i have to wait for 1 more year.Dual are the breed which has been forgotten by trio.
But i am planning for the placemnet in one of google,microsoft,trilogy or yahoo....I am a programming chauvinist and i m continuously on track of improving myself in this field.....I am gonna continuously improve myself.....Now i know that i can do any kind of work given in any of my 5 favourites......I will have to increase my speed continuously and i think TOPCODER is the best place to do that.

On CAT front prparation have slowly kicked off.The best thing about CAT is that it is all about time management and you don't have to study anything special to crack cat....just you shud have speed accuracy and better taste of judgement.

My resolution is that b4 sleeping make a plan of things u are going to do next day...Thank god for another day of ur life.....And sleep like a baby.

Yesterday talked to natasha and glint in her voice has still not died.....her tinklish laughter can really be infectious.....I wished her b'day wishes of 24th aug...did some general bhaat etc etc .....Recently started a grp of my school and ppl are joining slowly but surely and i hope it becomes a large success.

Deepak also is going towards pune....I think pune has become job hub of india!!
But i think until and unless i decide to apply for a walkin(which i will definitely)i won't be going to pune!!:-))...
Presently working on two projects one with AP and one with RM.....I guess this upgradation of skills and the numerous projects will land me a damn good job in industry.
Since i always believe that any kind of knowledge doesn't go waste so will try to accumulate as much as possible in these 1 and a half years.

One more thing I think i will have a new gf in a week or so....courtesy ADIC classes!!:-))


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix