Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Life is stagnant

From last 3-4 days i have done a lots of things but the net result is i still have nothing to show!!I guess this is called wastage of time.........participated in google code jam and found that my typing speed is still too slow!!
Anyways i was having a ranking of 139 just solved a 250 maeks problem but i think the 750 one was easier...........My friend just panicked as when i was solving 250 i gave him 750 one to devise the algo but he (i don't know how??) thought it was too tuff...so i concentrated on 250 one....
Well after competition was over i looked at 750 one and blurted "Holy shit!!",too easy!!
I guess my decision of learning C++ was very good now i am slowly but surely graduating to world of C++ and writing less code to save my time.
Other thing which is going on is CAT..........but i haven't been able to concentrate on it fully....though will try to get some time this week to analyse myself on that front.
My project is also not moving any further after submissionof synopsis i guess i have become lethargic and i shudn't otherwise guide and his JRO will definitely try to suck me in.
Tomorrow i have a test and it i yet another test in yet another sem..........From childhood i think i have alraedy given arnd 10000 tests so it's become now more of a routine thing(though i am not prepared.........just don't feel the kick of studying engineering now!!).
So my aims are CAT & to become damn good coder..........................Somebosy asked me why i don't write my social life here.......So i wud just like to say that the usual guys chat is too obviuous too write and the gals chat is too big secret to reveal.
SO i will procrastinate writing abt my social life.Till then goodbye


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix