Friday, September 16, 2005

Survived the worst act of treachery and knife in the back kind of incident in my whole life-II

so the story begins from that herroendous day when i was

doing some project work in my room and my dull and devoid

of any intellect summer internship fellow student came to me

and said-"Have you seen the neww mail from our facad?"....i

was too leathargic to respond to this kind of news....i

said"what's new in that?"....
dumb anil-"It's about the seminar of internship"
me-"what??"
dumb anil-"Yaa he has written the ppl who have gone to

same company and done any project together shud give ppt

together"
"What rubbish??"
"I want to give my own ppt waise bhi what have u done in

project i completed each and every one there and u basked

in the glory of my hardwork"
"I will talk to the facad tomorrow."
"By the way have u made ur ppt and report?"
dumb anil-"Yaa i have completed....."
"Great i haven't started till now"
I went and talked to our facad about giving seperate ppts...
But he didn't agree...so i was stuch with dumb fellow.
At evening that day me on phone-"Talked to isg he is

insisting on giving ppt together...i guess we will have to give

it together,he has fixed our slots"
dumb anil-"Ok no probs"
"I have got some links from our guide i will add on to ur

report and ppts"
dumb anil-"I haven't made report "
"what??u told yesterday..."
dumb anil-"yaa i have written only 15 pages"
"that's enuf i will make it thirty"
"i am sending u links ...u can look at it urself"
"i will come tomorrow to add"
dumb anil-"ok"
I ring him in evening "Have u added anything to report?"
"no my report is only 8 pages....but yesterday u told me

15??"
dumb anil-"no i didn't"
"ok no probs have u gone thru links ??"
dumb anil-"no"
"i got a new mail from guide abt publication of a paper in intl

journal"
dumb anil-"mail it to me"
"ok but tell me truly how many have u written "
dumb anil-"15 pages and ppt ready"
"ab aaya naa line par...i will meet u tonight..bye"
at 9 pm i went to his room
"show me report"
dumb anil-"it's only 4 pages"
"shit!!this is only 4 pages and taht too copied fron guide's

mails....man i am screwed"
"what abt the links i sent u?"
dumb anil-"done nothing"
"ok show me the ppt"
dumb anil-"not a single slide prepared"
"wtf??why didn't u tell me b4?"
"ok let's cool down ...i guess i will have prepare slidse and

report"
dumb anil-"i wan to give seperate presentation,my grade will

suffer i will give it with u......i won't be able to speak"
"but i have already talked to facad abt it and it has now

become essential to give ppt together"
dumb anil-"but....."
"ok fine!!go to hell!i will make my own report andppt but u

shud have told me earlier and shudn't have told me to got to

facad to ask and i know that now u have got links and

publication name and u have prepared report and ppt so u

are making a fool of me...................but u shud have told me

this earlier i wud have mad e my own presentation"
i went out of patel fuming with anger.....
he rushes behind me ,dumb anil-"are ashish bhai leave it , i

will give presentation with u ...i will make report with u"
"ok come to my room"
at 3:30 am report was complete thanks to those links and my

effort to get relevant data and that dumb ass just copied and

pasted different portions of report in main report.
After completion of report-"ok done!now it's time to make

ppt ...shall we start?"
dumb anil-"u make ur ppts i will make mine and will merge

them in morning .."
"ok no probs but be sure to do that"
dumb anil-"yaa sure"
He took one copy of my 5 hrs hardwork with him.
Morning 9:30 i call him
"have u made ppts mine is finished?"
dumb anil-"i m feeling dizzy,headache just came back from

class will be sleeping now won't be able to make.....make

mine as well"
"******************* go to hell!whatever be consequences i

won't be giving presentation with u!!enuf is enuf m*********

b*********"
then the trauma began as mentioned in previous post.
I gave presentation successfully ,proffs were impressed and

everything went smooth and i felt light as a feather.
And the irony was the fellow came in with a heavy report

(his+mine).....and his ppts but was the only one in whole

batch who got a "Re"........and this proves that if ur soul and

notions are not pure then ur future will also be in deep shit.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix