Saturday, August 12, 2006

The internship post :UCD,Dublin,Ireland--part 3

So here comes the third part........ the fun and frolic part ....before that lemme give a list of things i bought
1. a 7 mp samsung digicam for dad
2. An ipod shuffle for sis
3. Nike tracksuit for me
4. Adidas shoes for me
5. Numerous clothes for sis
6. A sunglass for dad
7. Toys for siblings
8. 1 lac bucks for my dearest mom :)

I will again go to europe this summer,i think my whole experience has been excellent and i would love to get away from the scorching heat of indian summers.

Given the amount of time i had and limitations about visa i had enough time and money to cover the length and breadth of whole ireland and i utilzed weekends to visit every picturesque/historic place in ireland.
Ireland is a very b'ful and mind u .....an expensive country and fortunately,i enjoyed the best weather in ireland :)
I had a network of interns and the ppl i knew in each and every city of ireland i visited ...so i saved on accomodation and in numerous ways by the invaluable tips they gave to me.....

Here are the trips:
I visited the following places:
1.Howth
2.Dublin castle
3.galway
4.aran island
5.phoenix park
6.cork
7.bray
8.cobh

Weekend 1:
Spent in getting used to the place and also looking out for room etc

Weekend 2:





Weekend 3:

Weekend 4:

Weekend 5:

Weekend 6:

Weekend 7:

Weekend 8:

Weekend 9:



hope pics talk more than words
next post will be the last in series ......and will try to look at the intern in conclusive manner

:)


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix