Monday, April 17, 2006

so what next?

Life has been flowing smoothly without any bumps on the way.
lately i have been completing my assignments projects etc of my final btech year
and suddenly i feel pretty empowered to take on the world after 4 years of
head-banging with my computer screen.It seems to me that i can do anything in field of computers that anyone else can brag about to do,But i know deep in me that research is not my cup of tea....I am too cunning and opportunistic to accept the life of a sage trying to give something back to scientific community...in that way i am not even a proper nerd..

Done dbms assignment not to my full satisfaction due to lack of time but also partly due to my labby.Its my mentality that if i do a lab-assignment i do it the best way...anyways the lab assignment still was impressive enough to prompt proff to ask us to write a draft about it for publishing :)..

Right now doing a ML project and really it continues to astonish me that how much scope is there left in this field to take it as your future research field.I strongly believe ML and AI are the future-sciences.I think again my ML project will be the most elaborative one and i will try to make it as one of the best .....

On emotional front it really feels nice to enjoy the feeling of being loved and being in love....it simply can be put as something really wonderful....One thing more it also feels nice hear ,that "i look attractive to opposite sex"...:D

Right now the main priority is to finish ML assignment tonight itself....
I guess i am going to read ML for the whole day today!!Let's understand this thing ...it's a bit too fascinating to ignore ..

At night me and nitzee will try to do as much work as possible.....
And i hope by tomorrow we will be able to do something wonderful.....
From tomm i will try to prepare for my DBMS exam and then ecomm finally ....

Reading: Acopost review
Planning to work:Endesems and ML project
Listening : Last Christmas,Savage Garden


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix