Friday, March 24, 2006

My zeal and fate brings me some more good news

The good things keep on happening to me and the bad ones i really don't care about...
I really don't pay heed or take load of any bad thing that happens to me as i have
my tested motto-"never say die" and i suffer from alzehimer's disease when it comes to bad things or experiences i guess that plays a pretty important role behind my cherubic personality...
Anyways latest good news is "I am a proud owner of nokia 6600 now"....planning to buy a 5.1x digicam soon
Also cleared GATE with 5 hrs of preparation and got AIR 642
This somehow shows me the amount of difference JEE and GATE has.....
It's lot of time i have heard in the debates between btechs and mtechs on DC++
local chat about the status of both exams ...and since fortunately i have been successful in both the exams ...nobody would be in better position to evaluate the
difficulty levels of both exams and i will rate gate about 30% in level of difficulty and 20% in terms of competition euphoria as compared to IITJEE...

So waiting for yet another schol worth 60-90k (depending on constitution of IITs)
Will be getting a laptop to work at Ireland ...so looking forward to that experience ...got ultracheap airfare in luftansa just 28k..the next highest is 40k....
so the lady luck seems to be smiling on me and i hope lady never leaves me ...:)


Working:Coding Packet Analyser cum Sniffer
listening:Carry On Dancing


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix