Thursday, December 01, 2005

Project eval......

I just was expecting that there will be some serious scruitinity of what we have not done.....but there happened a lot of questioning of why we did this thing?I was flummoxed by the way things went and i was wishing my guide desperately to be in panel.I believe that you must have your guide in panel so that if idea itself is basiaclly a wrong one at root,then he shud be the one who shud answer,as he was the one who basically sowed the notion...and we are just gardeners of the plant that has sprang up to life ....doing all the regular work and putting effort in idea,believing that the notion is absolutely correct.

What's worst that just after the macabre viva ur partner claims that ur english is worst in the world?He blames u for ruining the viva and tells that u r not worth a penny?It really hurts....

I tried my level best...and put my 100% in the project.
As far as the blames go ...i think they were said in the heat of the moment.
But what i wud like to emphasise that dude u have some serious problems and come sometime when i will honestly tell u what u need to change in urself......

signing off.....
gotta ask guide tommorrow abt the ideas of pdg
I think its high time that now we should split the project.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix