Sunday, September 25, 2005

Atlast managed to apply some resolutions

Life has been just whistling away from last 21 yrs or so........and at every station/milestone i make some resolutions and by the time the train passes the next station all resolutions are just puffed away as if they are just a pack of cards.
But this time i have been resolute enough to make resolutions work.
The utmost resolution was to make my life more disciplined(believe me my wingmates and the poor souls who used to come my room ,it simply sucked.)
Second was to pay attention to my body as well.
Third was to start the preparation for CAT and fourth one was to take my programming skils to yet another level.
The first one i have perfectly worked out ,now i clean my room as soon as i get up Drink water,do mild exercise,have supplements,have breakfast,no to movies....yes to series (which i have been watching for some time),go to gym/do at room in eves,eat healthy,increase intake of proteins,go to chillis to have a juice daily.
First and second worked out well.
For third,i now and then go to CL for test(for exactly two hrs....this is a big plus to have rp next to CL) and fourth one i am doing right now .......now i don't waste my time instead i have started to prepare myself for what i will be facing in near future....because as they say "early bird catches the prey" and i guess i have started atleast a year in advance.
Previously there used to be a sense of dyspeneal surroundings in my room but now (m using two tubelights without paying a penny for them:-)) ,i feel like moon itself is dazzling my room.
Last night i had a little debate with my close friend whether he should go for research(though i was not serious and was just trying to annoy him)but i think he felt hurt at that time and a launched a cataclysmic attack on my future aspirations and communication skills.(this proves that he is damn serious about that aspiration of his and is also ready to live the life of a proff)..i progonocastinated that things are getting out of hands and played down the debate and that way we reached euphony.Looking back at that i really admire my prespicacity that i didn't let things blow out of proportion.
So the targets are 1.Complete the bulk of project this week(will require lots on coding on my part),2.increase my rating at tc abruptly(that will require atleast today to get some valuable tinkering with how i think and type) and 3.to get some kind of shape atleast by end of this week(ultimate target is mid-november).
May be this will lead to reduction in no of posts that i would have been posting in this week(infact there may be no post!)
Gotta do a lot of work
Ashish


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix