Monday, December 12, 2005

INFOCOMM:the 5 days:Introduction

It was just one of the things that my major motives of staying in a winter were fullfilled in first seven days itself....i landed a lucrative internship @(i won't make it public)...then first time i managed a decent atthi as my sgpa in a semester where i touched book for may be two or three days at max :-).
Life has been rewarding lately,and the luck seems to be smiling on me.
After the paid bangy trip,INFOCOMM presented me to live life to fullest in KOLKATA for 5 paid holidays!!I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who stepped down at last minute from the core of my heart;-).The rewards were the fun,new contacts ,exposure to corporate world,improved presentation and marketing skills,chic-watch/talk,4 cds,2 books,1 digital calendar,saving of atleast 500 rs,incentive of 500 bucks,lots of fond memories and a cool DVD player!!!
So here we go,
=====


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix