Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tagged with se7en !!

first to quote from the dhawan uncle who tagged me !!
What is this tagging business anyway? Tag used to be great out in the grounds. Now that we have computers and internet, we are playing tag with blogs. Guess there is a nerd in everyone. Makes me happy :).


so here goes !! by the way isnt seven too much ?

Seven things I want to do in my life:

1.Leave my name in the world even after my death
2.Be an IAS and make difference to lives of ppl of atleast one district in india
3.Fall in 'real' love(I think she must/have to be my wife)
4.Work hard and Party harder.
5.Own a banglow and a SUV
6.Roam arnd every nook and cranny of the world
7.Have a nice and caring family with parents,spouses etc etc.

Seven things I can do:

1.Write code in java,c++,c(u name the language and i will write in it).
2.Talk to girls and impress them.
3.Watch cricket for my whole life.
4.Mugging(lately this thing is slowly leaving me) arts subjects.
5.Crack quality non-veg jokes
6.Bluffing/Marketing
7.Work harder than anybody in world

Seven things I cant do:
1.control my Anger
2.Not to be sympathetic/understanding.
3.look at my answerscripts/grades
4.be away from my loyal gf.......my computer!!
5.watch art movies.
6.study technical books(Books are most wasteful source of information)
7.betray someone's trust !

Seven things i say the most:

1.frust
2.load kyu leta hai?
3."friend's name" uncle!!
4.apun/apan
5.hehehehehehe
6.dimag ka dahi bana diya!!
7.bhaiya

Seven things that attract me to opposite sex:

1.beauty
2.figure
3.behavior
4.Should have values
5.purity(of heart/soul)
6.fun loving and responsible.
7.cute smile and loving nature.

Summarily,i just want a normal indian girl.

Seven celebrity crushes: (actually first one, and rest are just probables )

Deepti bhatnagar.
Priyanka Chopra.
Priety Zinta(when she was young!!).
An unknown girl from Kol on my Wall!!.
alicia silverstone.
angelina jolie.
monica belucci.

Seven people i tag:

samir
nilesh
kk
modi
recca
deepc
abhinav

all the anonymous ppl who read my blogs !!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix