Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Change in the blog access!

I have been at this wonderful place for abt 5 yrs now..
I think time is now ripe to move on,to a new place where i am going to unleash all the energy i have managed to gather in my life.
Also time is not only a great healer but also knows how to make secrets obsolete.
I have managed to keep my blog near virgin for about two and a half years,just because it was too private ...it had lot of my secrets and its kinda peephole into my brain,heart and soul.
Though i must admit that i am bit of a hypocrite but in a positive way...i might say lot of things which may sound really awful but when it comes down to execution ..i am really a good mama's boy(Lot of ppl can testify that...based on their real life experiences)...Afterall how many ppl will leave the opportunity to come in physical contact with ??...(ahem ahem...:) )...
Now i think i have changed a lot as a person and as a human being so this blog mere represents my transition in last 2 n half years....Though the process has been arduous but i thoroughly enjoyed it!
i always say NO PAIN NO GAIN .....and i will always rate a self-made clerk over a business tycoon who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth...
Anyways the aim of the post was to announce that flood gates are open to my blog and visitors will see a higher google/technorati rank along with increasing number of visitors to my personal diary(which sometimes reminds me diary of anne frank !)


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix