Monday, March 12, 2007

luck smile yet again!

As you might have noted in some earlier post that i like to drench myself in pouring rain...i got a chance again to do that two days before when me and rajiv were returning from tech market and really it rejuvenated my zest for life!So once agin i wil reiterate-'If u feel mundane and montonous life is slowly killing the kid within ..get out in the rain without any fears and u will surely feel very close to mother nature!'
Hmm
I have been a lucky guy throughout my life and i thank almighty and my parents for their good deeds(i am reaping their hardwork'd fruits).So the latest news is i have enrolled for CFA level 1 in Dec 2007.Will be giving GMAT after two years(accumulated some material for that as well)..
Gotta prepare ...accumulated lots of study material...cfa original..schweser...and lots of books...i am also trying to study some basic finance course.I love risk management course which i am doing from VGSOM(because it provides me a different way to think apart from comp sc way!)
I want to prepare both for level 2 and level 3 as well before december.As i am student now so i want to carry on the momnetum of studies and achieve as much as i can in education in next 5 years.
I won a software development competition yesterday at OPTIMA-2007,IIT Kharagpur.The software was good but i wasn't particular enthusiatic over participating in competition.But my dear WINGI magaal helped me very much(infact out of the way) ,to make sure that i participate.
I had usual problems with winrar,viruses,no ppt,no software at presentation site,.net run time non-availability and totally unprepared and flustered approach at podium.
But still i won bcoz My software is really good :D...got 12k bucks ...earned arnd 170$(arnd 8k buck) on kasamba(as a freelancer) will be getting cheque next month ...now my own bankout has swelled up to 1.55 lacs in last year or so(not bad considering i am a student ) !!
Anyaways i liked a gal in the contest and i even talked to her(dinner) and tried to get some friendship thing going.But later i have got to know that she is commited.So still my search goes on and on!
I think she is too good a gal to even miss as a friend(anyways i am not ready to be commited for atleast three years from now !)i like her way of talking!...So i will definetly give a call to her (anyways increasing ur friend circle is always good!)
Gotta do some serious work with my mtp today !
Signing off in zealot mood
AT


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix