Monday, February 05, 2007

So what's next in life?

hmm i was waiting for this from the time, i set first foot at this dreaded place !

I came here with zero knowledge about computers and leaving perhaps with my knowledge bag a touch more than full....i also learnt a lot about myself ...my limitations and the strategies which work best for me in the game of life ...personally on emotional level,i think i haven't changed much.
I am still a cold-hearted guy thanks to refusal to my first proposal 15 years(This means i was 8 at that time !) back in life and "true love" in my heart has died.....may be it will rise like phoenix some day ...u never know ...and i never bet against surprises in life :D !!
Well i had a lot of things going on,in my mind some months back !
I was torn between being a software engineeer then a manager and finally an enterpreneur and the other choice an IAS....I think i have arrived at a decision......

I have dropped idea of being an IAS... primarily because i like to believe that i am a honest men specially with money meant for poor ppl....and in my lifetime its difficult for me to see Indian beuraucracy undergoing seachange....and i don't see a way i am goiing to fit-in(ofcourse...i am assuming i have capability to clear UPSC :D)...What this will do that i will be transferred from one place to other all my lifetime...These observations are based on meeting with two DMs...
and I think i will not be happy to be in their seats!

I will like to be in field of finance for the rest of my life ....I have even started to think about a long term plan...I would like to do an MBA within 5 years from now(preferably ISB or thru GMAT)..though i am not against CAT as well...but somehow i feel i will be wasting my time studying in India for two years.
I am looking forward to join ibank and prior to that i will have a fair understanding of their derivatives market working ..thanks to the risk management course and financial mgmt this sem.I am also planning to get NCFM certification prior to joining them in 4-5 modules atleast.
I have a plan that while working for ibank, i will be in great position to prepare for CFA.....In three years i should be able to landup with CFA certifiaction....(but that will require some smart time management!).....by the end of 2-3 years from now i would like to get admission in a very good B-School and i want to study finance/investment banking ....So in 5-6 years time from now if i plan correctly and play all my moves correctly....I should be having the most sought after qualifiactions in the world.......I know these are mere dreams ...but are very feasible ....After all if u don't dare to dream ...u won't be able to realise them ...
finally after 5-6 years after that ....i would like to start-up a new firm(hopefully by then i might have lot of networking and ample amount of experience,robustness to fuel that start-up to life !!)...So conclusively, by investing 10-12 years of my life,I am just increasing my odds of succeeding ..by investing time to collect the relevant tools (btw i am 23 now)!
Don't u think my dreams are nothing but larger than life??But i sincerely believe if u dare to dream and put hardwork along with zeal and enthusiasm....You can get the most precious pearl from the deepest depth of the ocean-- called world !
The ultimate aim of my life is to bring a seachange to masses of ppl in India ...I really want to do something for them and i think in this way i should be able to bring change to ppl lives and make a difference....I see a lot of selfish corporate houses in India presently ....they might be giving employment and wages, but that's their need as well ...so i don't see that they are doing some generous work .....Basically that's generosity produced from corporate selfishness....
I am not saying that i won't be selfish ....but i will care for those ppl as well ,who might not be my employees....I want to change the face of india at its grass-root levels i.e villages...but it all boils down finally to population control...Definitely will be doing something positive to tackle this problem in future(may be a massive campaign.....bombarding all forms of media.....helping to pass a law....anything anything .....stop this population from rising!!)
I think my ultimate motive is as noble as can be thought.I am willing to do hardwork.I am willing to remain humble.I am willing to do all what it takes.Oh Lord!Give me the strength and fate to realise these seemingly impossible dreams !


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix