Thursday, April 05, 2007

The may be .........last hurrah

Its time to turn nostalgic.
I am not a very sentimental person but uts truly been 5 wonderful years.
I have got what i expected 5 years ago and may be a lot more!
Anyways yesterday was our grandviva.For new ppl let me explain what's it all about!
A student is locked in a glass room with 8 professors.And then starts firing of questions about whetever you have learnt in degree for past 4/5 years(that means whole degree course is syllabus!).Mind you it has 2 credits and ppl get F/RE also!
Process is more like a stress interview and sometimes turns into hialrious as well.
I had a grandviva last year as well,so i knew what to expect.
I am no more shy of speaking in public appearances or presenting a ppt or one to one sessions(numerous ppts,project evals and ofcourse grandviva owe a lot of thanks from my side). I have more memories of viva going hilarious than awry!
In my viva in 4th year i was not able to tell full form of NP(shame on me,i am a computer engr!).But this time all went well as i was very well prepared.
Anyways after great gv,i was ecstatic and wanted to have a great night as well.
So i called all cool friends for a party(we call it dood party!),basically it is a booze party with all final year dual degrees from comp sc.So we 16 ppl went to LS bar(thanks to my smooth event management and zeal).
And then started the rounds of the amusing stories of the grand vivas in relam of flowing booze,to cursing,to shayaries and paan and drunkard shoutings in campus to wind up the ceremony.
Intoxication was just right...not loosing the perspective and lighten up of the things.I also noted that when after boozing a lil if u speak at the top of your voice for prolonging periods then effect remains for a longer time !
Anyways we all were intoxicated in the bonds of pure friendship,this final year has brought a lot of us very close to eachother than ever before.This might be the second last "dood party" of our college days.We will cherish these memories and may be will miss forever the gala time we are having presently in our lives!
Here are some pics from the fold:





Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix