Thursday, April 12, 2007

Never Say Die

Sorry for posting lately!
But i was busy with just winding up the things and making sure that i get my degree right on time.I got 'A' in grad-viva(the highest grade!).So things seems to work out well.I generally post when something important like a milestone happens in my life,
something to remember, something to cherish!
Now exactly 1 month and 7 days are left before i leave this place...i am turning hot and cold with flurry of emotions.
I think i have seen,understood and fought(with my inner demons) in this short span of life as much as anybody else can boast of,on this planet.I have been to the point when once i thought life is not worth living,but thankfully i had some special ppl in my life who stood by me,even my selfconfidence ditched me.Anyways i always say 'Never Say Die' and i think that's what matters in the end....If somebody say what will be the single message that i would like to leave to the ppl in the world..it will be just three words--'Never Say Die'..infact i can write a whole essay on these three words...but for the sake of poor reading souls..let's put that thought to the rest for now!

Once upon a time,
I used to sail on clouds
Fairyland on horizon
Vibrant colors-full of promises,
used to lure me away and causing me to sway
Intoxication was akin to marijuana
so addictive,yet so unreal.
Always felt promise-land is somehere near,
and Holy-grail is mine
Don't you fear!

Success is a folly
Failure is your ally
Ah..a failure is worth multitudinous success-stories
True faces glimmer in silhouette of soul
I was Gullified that logic is everything
Perenially believed Cause causes effect
But truth says rational fools rarify truth
I run around among hullaballoo
trying to catch fireflies in deep woods
Pungent smell sticks to my hand
cuing me of my falling
I devise ways to preserve the scent
Superior olfactory sense whispers in my ear,
Don't you let it go,it's the 'ultimate perfume'

I can't breathe but i learn it.
I can't learn but i persist.
I can't persist but i remember.
I can' remember but i smell.
I smell the scent and something sparks.
Something catches fire and turn to ashes.
Don't you worry! I am a phoenix.....


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix